Thursday, April 30, 2009

Drumrollll....


This diaper bag is $27
at WAL-MART!!!


I'm glad you thought it was worth considerably more because I ordered one for myself!  Maybe I should have just let everyone think it was really expensive, hmm....

Isn't it strange that we as women can persuade ourselves into believing that sweet little lie that we are saving money when we find a good deal?  Well, it happened to me.  I have another bag that will be my "everyday bag" and would have been my only diaper bag, but somehow after seeing this one, I convinced myself that I needed a nicer tote if I ever cared to match for a special occasion, ha.  (I know, completely unrealistic.)  I can hear all of you moms now..."she will never switch bags."  Just because you said that, I will.  :)

P.S.:  Happy Birthday Auntie Meg!!

6 comments:

The Albritton's said...

That is CRAZY! i love good deals! You are cute!

Carey said...

Ha Ha!!! As soon as I saw the $27...I thought cool that's too good of a deal not to get one! I've been wanting a nicer looking bag also so we might just match! :)

Aurelia Joy said...

Hi Lindsey! I saw your page through Christina's blog. Very cute blog and bag! My sister had her first baby last week, so I know how excited you must be (as much as I can from an aunt's perspective anyway!)

"GG"s Journal said...

I love the bag! You made a good choice... Grandma Mary Helen would love that one too!:) I thought the picture was the one you saw for $300! It really looks great!

Love You!
mom "GG"

Anonymous said...

WOW! $27 is great!
Let me just say that I changed diaper bags to match EVERYTHING (well, with the first child)! Ridiculous but i did it!

Have a great weekend!

Christi

Emery Wilkerson said...

Wow!!! Well since we don't live in the same town.... I might have to partake in that GREAT deal, too!! :-)