Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Snoozing



Here is a new pic of Anniston from our appointment today!

Our visit today went sooo well!  The doctors in Jackson asked my OB here in Hattiesburg to do a weekly Biophysical Profile on Anniston until our induction (June 1st!).  This exam includes an ultrasound as well as about 10-15 minutes of fetal heart monitoring to assess her practiced breathing, movements, fluid, heart rate, and muscle tone.  Today was Anniston's first test, and she passed with flying colors!!  The highest score you can get is a 10 out of 10, and that's exactly what she got!  I asked God to give me some encouragement and hope today from this appointment, and He has more than answered that prayer.   We are praising God and are so thankful that she is perfectly healthy!

8 comments:

The Albritton's said...

HOW INCREDIBLE! So happy for you and Stan! Anniston will be here SOOO soon! YAY!

Carey said...

Praise the sweet Lord! So glad that you had encouraging news! She is precious! Wow, so I guess yall are counting down the days now....

the Jennings secede from the South said...

AMEN! That is exciting! Praise the Lord!

the barhaMS said...

So amazing! We will continue to keep you in our prayers! Our calendars are marked for June 1st. We cannot wait to mee Miss Anniston!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Look at that sweet face! Ummmm, Let's all get up and do a dance for God and that PERFECT score! WOOHOO!!!

Can I get an AMEN!

Christi

"GG"s Journal said...

Isn't she a DOLL! How could she not be with parents like you and Stan! She is just adorable! :)Dad and I PRAISE GOD for the WONDERFUL report! I'm getting my suitcase ready!!!:)

Love You!
mom "GG"

Deb said...

So glad your news is good! What an answer to prayer. God is good1

Judith said...

That is wonderful! I am so glad to hear the good news.

P.S. We'll be starting our weekly journey to Hattiesburg June 4! I hope we get a chance to see that sweet little baby!