Wednesday, August 26, 2009

uncle matt and grandmary



While in Louisiana for our first trip home since our new addition, my brother and Grandmother were able to hold Anniston for the first time!

Anniston and Grandmary

I pray Anniston will grow up to show love with a thoughtful and gentle spirit like my grandmother and that she becomes a prayer warrior much like this woman so dear to me.


Uncle Matt and Anniston 

These two were able to meet at the hospital, 
but this was his first chance to hold her.    
Matthew, I count it an incredible blessing to share my little girl with my "little" brother :).  


2 comments:

"GG"s Journal said...

Awe... so sweet! They both love her so much! We can't wait to see the plans God has in store for sweet Anniston. My mother is such a prayer warrior... she has her list everyday of people she is praying for. Some people she has never met before but was touched by their story. I appreciate and love her so much! Also, Matthew...is a "gift from God" (as his name means) he has such a kind heart for people and reaches out to anyone in need.

May they both be godly examples to Anniston throughout the years.

Love u!
mom "GG"

Carey said...

Aww how sweet! She's growing so much!!! I love the post with the grandmothers too! Happy birthday you guys! Her smile at the end is hilarious! I have a pic of E that looks very similar! It's like they figure out how to smile and just ham it up :)
miss u!