Saturday, October 31, 2009

great report!


I only have a few minutes, but I just wanted to (very late, I know) let you know that Anniston's appointment with her cardiologist on Monday was wonderful!!  Her aorta is still VERY open, and that doctor doesn't want to see her again for THREE months!!  Whoohoo once again!  They were amazed that Anniston looks so great and that you really cannot even tell what she has been through just by looking at her.  God is good!

AND, because her heart is not having to work as hard anymore, she is growing exponentially.  I will tell you about this growth spurt of all growth spurts in my next post.  Have a great weekend!


5 comments:

SJ said...

Thanks so much for keeping us all updated. Y'all are daily in my prayers. This past Tuesday, John was in Israel and prayed for Anniston and left the prayer at the Western Wall. What a mighty God we serve! What a living testimony Anniston is!

Love, Susan

"GG"s Journal said...

We give God PRAISE daily for ALL HE has done! What a MIGHTY God we serve!

Give sweet baby Anniston a kiss for me!

love,
mom "GG"

Emery Wilkerson said...

Lindsey! I am so sorry I have not been commenting! I have certainly been reading & praying for ya'll! Anniston is just the sweetest thing. I am so proud for ya'll that she is doing so well! I can't wait to hear about this growth spurt!! And can't wait for Anniston & Hudson to be able to play together sometime when ya'll are in Ruston! :-)

The Southern Housewife said...

Hi! Just saw that you entered the Nesters contest for the Her Southern Charm necklace. I just had to write because I named the Aniston necklace after my sweet niece, Aniston Taylor. I don't come upon the name too often so I just had to write! :) What a beautiful Aniston you have! :)

Pam Scott said...

That is such great news! I'm so excited for Anniston and the entire Martin/Groll families! God is faithful! Thanks for sharing Anniston with us, and for sharing your heart for the sake of others. Since I am right in the middle of the Esther Bible study with Beth Moore, Anniston's story reminds me of a great example of God's "reversal of destiny! " Through Christ we can all experience this "Reversal of Destiny" in our lives too! Yeah, that's good news!
Thanks for encouraging us with this good report of Anniston's healing.
Hugs to you all!
Pam