Wednesday, November 18, 2009

make moments photography!


From youth group to church camp to school and even to rolling people's backyards and "tree-hunting" (don't ask) in our local park, Heather and Miranda of Make Moments Photography have been friends and accomplices of mine for many years, and I am here to brag that these two have a talent that is, without a doubt, God-given.  Heather and Miranda are amazingly gifted photographers, and they have been able to share this passion in a business that they operate together!  Fun, right?!  It is obvious that they both have a blast in this venture, and I personally like that they work together because you are able to get two perspectives at the same time.  What one might not see, the other will, and vice versa.  

The end of our month-long stay in Louisiana, these gals were gracious enough to do a shoot of our family.  I am loving the sweet pictures that resulted and thought I'd post a few of my faves! You can also visit their blog and website to see more of their work, and they recently posted some more pics of our shoot on their blog.  I'm pretty sure they're willing to travel if anyone not living in West Monroe, LA would like to book them :).  


I find that I am often the baby-hog...even with Stan.  Working on it...

How beautiful is this butterfly?!  Too bad Anniston wasn't in the basket yet!  So close!

It was not as cloudy as the MANY days prior to our shoot, so she was in full squint mode.  Even with that obstacle, though, Heather and Miranda were able to get so many great shots of her!  I love her pouty lips by the way :).


Being cheesy, but glad they were generous enough to take some of just me and Stan.  Thanks again, friends!


12 comments:

Lynne said...

to to precious

"GG"s Journal said...

Heather and Miranda are SO gifted and I love their work! However, they did have the MOST beautiful subjects to work with if I do say so myself! :) I just tear up when I see your precious family!

love you! hugs and kisses!!!
mom, "GG"

Heather Broom said...

hahahaha!!! I totally forgot about "tree hunting" till now :)! Good times, good times....
And Lindsey, thank you so much, you are so sweet. We had so much fun visiting with you and can't wait to see y'all again. We're still going to make a trip out there to see y'all :).

Love you!

Carey said...

wow, Lindsey I agree with your mom! The pics are great, but how could they not be!!! Anniston just looks like an angel!
luv yall!

Kristen T said...

Those are great! Thanks for sharing!! Hope ya'll are doing well!

Kami Fleener said...

You and your little family are just so so beautiful and precious! I feel so blessed to be able to share in some small part with you guys!

Aurelia Joy said...

These pictures are so gorgeous! The background music makes them even sweeter!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

These are sweet & you look great!!!

Deb said...

Beautiful shots of a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing them!

jewels said...

Hey Girl! The pictures are beautiful! Gary and I just got in to West Monroe today. If you have any flexibility with your holiday schedule, let me know. We'd love to see you and meet Anniston!! We will be around thru Sunday morning. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Brandi Albritton said...

Lindsey! You guys were in town for a MONTH and I didn't hear from you!!!! I'm hurt... :( J/K. (sort of...hahaha) Anniston is a doll. Your pictures are so great! You guys are such a cute little family. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

WoodardFamily said...

These are just sooo wonderful! I am so happy to read all about Anniston. I have been a little busy to read blogs lately, but just loved catching up! Cannot wait to see yall!! Crazy she is already 6 months old!!Time flies