Saturday, January 30, 2010

a smile through a paci

 
Anniston pretty much only gets her paci while in bed, but every now and then, during her awake time, I let her have it...e.g. physical therapy :), church.  I used to abhor the thing, (and still have my issues with it at times), but I definitely see that it can have its place.  And, if I would have stood my ground and not succumbed to this prop, I never would have understood the beauty that is a smile through a paci.  

Or, a smile followed by many laughs through a paci in this case.  

video

We call this her chubby girl laugh :).




8 comments:

misti said...

Hey Lindsey! Your baby is so gorgeous! I love her name too.

We say that my niece has a chubby girl laugh too! She does it when she gets tickled. Too cute.

Good to "see" ya =)

"GG"s Journal said...

Oh Lindsey and Stan that made my day!!! Sooo sweet! I LOVE the sounds of her laughter! I could just eat her up too! :)

Love,
mom "GG"

Melanie said...

that is just too cute!!

Carey said...

I love that laugh! A baby laughing could be the sweetest sound ever!

E's new thing is to laugh anytime you do. I must say it's quite fun and makes for some funny times around our house!!!
She's just going to get more & more fun Lindsey if you can even imagine that :)
Love u!

Dahlia said...

How precious! Thanks for sharing Anniston's sweet smile with us! Amelia used to laugh until her pacifier came out! It didn't seem to matter where we hid them she could always find one and could carry on perfectly intelligible conversations around one in her mouth!

Kristen T said...

Aww!! How cute is she! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh! I love that giggle! SO sweet!

Christi

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Presh, presh!!!