Wednesday, February 3, 2010

eight months!

Anniston is officially eight months old as of yesterday.  Crazy.  I love this little girl.  

She has become the snuggliest (word?) little bug over the last couple of months, and of course, it warms our souls.  She will just plop her chubby cheeks on our chests (alliteration?) and cuddle away.  

To have such a sweet baby, I never thought it possible.  I can lean over her, and she will just run her fingers through my not so lovely locks and look at me with her sparkly, loving eyes.  She doesn't even attempt to pull at my hair.  So sweet.

Her feet are finally growing!  I think we may actually be in 3-6 month shoes soon :).

Her physical therapist says that her sitting balance is coming in very nicely, and we are sooo excited!  She's even sat up on her own for a few seconds at a time this week.  With all that Anniston has been through, this is awesome!!  I'm so proud of her.

Have I already mentioned that I love this little girl?


8 comments:

Carey said...

She is just beautiful Lindsey! I'm so proud of her new milestones. I know it is reassuring for you too! Cuddling is the BEST!
Well, I guess she'll look cute with her petite little feet. E on the other hand, has some ski's like her mom & dad :)

Anonymous said...

She is so PRECIOUS! I can hardly stand it!
Praise God for this sweet blessing!

Christi

Kristen T said...

She is so cute! Love the photo shoot!

"GG"s Journal said...

The pictures are just adorable! She is the sweetest little girl! My heart just overflows with love for her! I'm ready to come and get some of those cuddles too! Sooooo sweet! Happy 8 months, Anniston!!!

Love,
mom "GG"

SJ said...

So what was Baby Girl laughing about? Wouldn't you love to know their thoughts? God out did Himself in her! I keep y'all in my prayers. I love the scripture that says, "Healing is the children's bread!"

Pam Scott said...

8 months already! She is growing up so fast! Thanks for sharing her with us through this blog. It is so encouraging when we get an update on her progress. God bless you!
Hugs to Anniston!
Pam

Deb said...

Happy eighth month B. Day! You are such a determined little sweetie pie....and my favorite miracle! Love to you and your Mommie and Daddy.

Brooklyn said...

I just want to pinch those cute cheeks!!!! She is sooo adorable!!