Tuesday, March 23, 2010

former peanut


I know every parent says this, but I just cannot believe how big this little blue-eyed girl is getting...


Anniston is nearly 10 months old, and I just came across this (rather blurry) picture of her when she was almost one month.  We were just a day or two away from leaving the hospital in PA, and she had acquired the most appropriate nickname, "peanut", by the staffers.  She was so tiny with the skinniest little chicken-legs, as you can see :).  

Funny now to think that I was ever concerned about that little peanut's weight.  Crazy how much difference just a few months can make!


8 comments:

The McCormick Family said...

She is such a beautiful little girl! I love the recipe by the way:)

Carey said...

What a beautiful pic! Her eyes just glow! I hope u are putting it in a frame :)

Allenia Marie said...

What a beautiful little girl! Hard to believe they are ever so small to start! As for how fast they grow up...you blink and they are 3! Believe me Judah just turned 3 Feb 28...and it feels as if yesterday I was returning home from the hospital with this little bundle of joy. He is now a full on little boy..who goes a 1000 miles a minute! :)

I hope that all is well with the Martin family. Enjoy reading your blog updates..I am hopeless with mine - I really should get back to doing it. Maybe I will be inspired by you!

Hugs

judymysoulthirsts said...

What a BEAUTIFUL little blue-eyed princess!!! This will go down as one of my FAVORITE pictures of her! I will have to frame this as soon as possible!

I love you three!
mom "GG"

Sarah Wyland said...

Such a pretty little girl! And what beautiful eyes she has...

Pam Scott said...

What a precious picture! She is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing her updates through your blog for those of us so far away. Give her a hug from me! :)

Lois Lane II said...

Precious! I'm so glad we got to meet Anniston and see you this week! All Kyle talked about on the way home was how adorable Anniston is! =)

Lindsey Walpole said...

She is just precious!