Tuesday, June 22, 2010

hey hey hey!!


I have a TON to catch up on with regard to this little site here!  

We just returned home from a fabulous, relaxing week at the beach with our families that was preceded by a sweet birthday party for our little one year old and a special dedication for her at our church.  I have a lot of pictures and maybe even a video or two to sort through, but I WILL get them up asap!  I will.  I will.  I will.  Repeating to myself...

On another note:  I just finished watching/listening to Crossroads with John Mayer and Keith Urban, and oh. my. goodness.  Genius!  

Hope everybody's having a great week!  Glad to be back in the groove...


2 comments:

Carey said...

Ahhh keith :)
Really good memories! They would be better though if u would have actually danced with kristen & me :)

Kristen T said...

Can't wait to see pics and video of what ya'll have been up to! I love Crossroads and can't wait to see that episode! And yes, great memories of Keith and some dancing in the living room!