Tuesday, November 30, 2010

our november :)


  • get offer on house after being up for sale for a long time...check.
  • get contract on house...check.
  • begin packing up house in a crazy, frantic manner...check.
  • trip over box while turning the corner carrying two large picture frames while walking in a crazy frantic manner...check.
  • feel stupid...check.
  • go to ER because bone near elbow is obviously broken...check.
  • visit orthopedic doctor who says it's a small fracture that will heal in a few weeks...check.
  • baby sick with croup, take to hospital...check.
  • stay in hospital overnight...check.
  • baby gets better quick...praise the Lord.
  • move two hours north...check.
  • go to new, better orthopedic doctor because we moved...check.
  • he said i had a very complex break requiring surgery the next week...hmm.
  • cry...yep.
  • had surgery yesterday where two screws were inserted...check.
  • sit in shower last night as a tornado went over our new house (didn't touch down)...check.
  • glad it's almost December...amen.

****


Don't want to sound like I'm complaining. We have had a very blessed month...just thought
I'd share why I'm thankful for December! :)


12 comments:

misti said...

Busy (and painful! screws...ouch!) times! Hope December slows down a bit for you =)

Brooklyn said...

Z! It sounds like I need to call you soon!!! That's crazy. I cannot wait to hear about the new house:) Love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Goodness! ! ! ! WOW and WOW.
Prayers for you guys!!!

Christi

(i haven't blogged in a long time and i can't remember my password!)

jessie said...

meg told me about your surgery!! that's crazy! glad they got it taken care of though! and i'm so jealous about the move - i'd love to live there! i gave meg some tickets to the game this weekend for y'all to use - hope you come!

Penny said...

Oh my gosh!!! Hope you have a safe and healthy December! BTW, you're MOVING??!!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Ahhhhh hope December is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

preeleLindsey,
Thanks for the update. So glad the move went well. SURGERY!! Hope that takes care of the issue. Give Anniston kisses for us and have a wonderful Christmas my sweet friends!

Dahlia said...

Okay, Lindsey....it says anonymous, I did sign it! A little challenged by my technology today!

Dahlia

Kristen T said...

Lindsey, I have been thinking about you and almost texted or called you this week! Wow ya'll have had a lot going on!! I love you!! Glad ya'll are ok. I know Stan was on top of the tornado thing!! Can't wait to catch up soon!

Rachel said...

You are too cute as you humorously detailed your busy month :o) you poor things - but oh so sweet to see that God is still sooo good! I pray your December is less "eventful"!!

Pam Scott said...

Thinking of you today...wishing you and your family a merry Christmas. I hope I get to see you and Anniston again at JanJan's!! Love to you all!
Pam

Deb said...

How did I miss this post! Bless your heart! So happy things will be better. I have a feeling 2011 will be wonderful.

Sorry you missed Josh and Randi Christmas eve. They went with us to First B. Hopefully we can find a way for you all to get together and let those youngins play a bit.