Friday, November 12, 2010

pouty pumpkin


We have had a TON going on that I will have to fill you in on later, but I will reveal one recent event: I tripped/fell in our house last night and fractured my arm. Crazy. Never broken a bone before...it hurts, and I'm typing this with one hand so it will be short. I cannot believe I did that...I mainly just feel dumb that it even happened, but it's okay :). It wasn't my right arm, which is good, and I'm kind of enjoying being waited on all day. Counting my blessings. Not a big deal! SO thankful my mom was here visiting so the little doo dad was/is taken care of.

I did want to share a few of the pouty pumpkin pictures of Anniston from a few weeks ago:


Needed assurance :).


Poor baby. Molars have been working their way in for a few weeks now. Not fun, but overall she's been a good lil trooper.

Fun times.



Went to an amazing pumpkin patch with some friends last week...will share those pictures next!

Oh! Also, check out bumpsmitten.com. They recently asked if they could post about my friend Kristen's nautical baby shower. Bumpsmitten is the prettiest website dedicated to all things baby shower. You can find the neatest ideas there!

Right hand's tired of poking keys now. Over and out.



7 comments:

jessie said...

awe!! sorry about your arm!! but the pouty pics are so cute!

Kristen T said...

Lindsey, I hope your arm feels better! And congrats to you on being published!! You rock!

The Albritton's said...

ok...#1. Anniston is SO cute.
#2. I hope your arm feels better.
#3. I think we should go into professional shower throwing. What do you think? I mean, it looks AMAZING on the blog!! :)

Pauline said...

I'm so sorry about your arm - been there, done that, and I hope you are feeling better today! Cute pics of your little pumpkin!

Rachel said...

Oh! I am so sorry to hear you tripped! I hope that you are up and running soon!!

Christy said...

Anniston is adorable! I can't remember how I stumbled upon your blog but love stopping by for updates! :)

My little boy is a little older then Anniston and was a little moody during his pumpkin pics too!

What kind of a camera do you have - love the clarity of all your pics :)

lindsey said...

Hi Christy! Thanks for your sweet comment :). My camera is a Canon Rebel XSi. We really love it, and I mainly use the 50mm f1.8 lens. Blessings! :)