- get offer on house after being up for sale for a long time...check.
- get contract on house...check.
- begin packing up house in a crazy, frantic manner...check.
- trip over box while turning the corner carrying two large picture frames while walking in a crazy frantic manner...check.
- feel stupid...check.
- go to ER because bone near elbow is obviously broken...check.
- visit orthopedic doctor who says it's a small fracture that will heal in a few weeks...check.
- baby sick with croup, take to hospital...check.
- stay in hospital overnight...check.
- baby gets better quick...praise the Lord.
- move two hours north...check.
- go to new, better orthopedic doctor because we moved...check.
- he said i had a very complex break requiring surgery the next week...hmm.
- had surgery yesterday where two screws were inserted...check.
- sit in shower last night as a tornado went over our new house (didn't touch down)...check.
- glad it's almost December...amen.
Don't want to sound like I'm complaining. We have had a very blessed month...just thought
I'd share why I'm thankful for December! :)