Sunday, January 16, 2011

christmas pictures!




How many pictures can one post hold?? I'm not sure, but I think this is pushing it! This plethora of pictures from Christmas actually, somewhat ashamedly, begins on Thanksgiving Day...but Christmas officially starts after the Thanksgiving meal, right?? I'm thinking so.




Had so much fun on the swing set with sweet cousins Kaylee and Dylan!


Apparently, it's tradition now to shoot my mom's pumpkins when it's time to get ready for Christmas, ha.



Mrs. Pam made this adorable hat for Anniston! We love it!!



Okay, all vanity is lost with this picture, but I just thought Anniston was too cute laughing.



We had matching pj's!



This cracked me up. I can't even remember what Christmas goodie we were making, but Anniston got so excited when the microwave went off! She knew something tasty was coming!

Group pic with Stan's side of the family. Sweet baby Finn is in the middle...wish I had gotten a close-up of him...SO cute!

Christmas morning!! Stan's parents' house first. We had our matching pj's on, but because of an accident (that NEVER happens), we changed...but I like these too!

Happy girl. We gave her a wagon for Christmas, but she was more interested in the puffs inside.

Sad girl because she was taken away from her puffs. Little did she know she was being taken to the high chair for breakfast! The girl loves her food...

Thank you, Janjan, for giving me food...



I love her sweet baby face.


Now to my parents' house!:

Playing with Uncle Matt!

Excited to see Grandmary and GG.


Reading the Christmas story before opening gifts.

Grandmary with her pretty stocking :).


Yet again, vanity is lost...splinted arm and all.



Happy again in the puff mobile. The End!



10 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Y'all are such a cute family! I hope I get to meet you one day!

Carey said...

Looks like a wonderful time! The pumpkin shooting tradition is hilarious!! Don't let Phillip get wind of it :) I could so see us doing the same thing! ha!
Anniston is just beautiful! So so Beautiful! Can't wait to see you soon!

misti said...

Such a pretty baby girl! Looks like you guys had a magical Christmas :)

Amy Hogan said...

Looks like tons of fun! She is a doll :)

Lora said...

We saw Aunt Meg & Great Grands-Arrants at lunch today & Glenda was bragging about his post and your sweet baby.

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! I LOVED looking at ALL the pictures and remembering all the fun times! From the pumpkin shooting to the cookie baking days... what fun memories! I love my family SO MUCH! How blessed we are! Also, I LOVE the expressions on Anniston's face. She is such a precious little girl! Enjoy each moment... They grow up so fast! :-)

Much Love!
mom "GG"

Kristen T said...

Loved the post! Such great pictures! Anniston is beautiful just like her mama!

WoodardFamily said...

Soo cute! She is so beautiful and growing up so quickly. PS- got Eleanor's coat at orient expressed online :)

Lindsey Walpole said...

love this pics!

Pat said...

Lindsey and Stan, how wonderfully God has answered our prayers. She looks so great in that video. (and looks like she wanted to run)

Love you

Aunt Pat

PS love that outfit she's in. LOL