Wednesday, April 6, 2011

the details


First of all, thank you all for your sweet comments and well wishes. I feel SO VERY blessed to have such dear friends and prayer partners in all of you :).

Second of all, I can't believe we're in this place in life again! We feel more than blessed and are very excited. (And slightly surprised in the beginning :)). Let's see, I will be 10 weeks tomorrow! My due date is November 3rd, but I guess the actual birth should be the end of October since I had a section with Anniston. Hmm...I feel pretty well. I have been a bit queasier (sp?) than with Anniston, but it hasn't been bad. If I eat, I feel good, so I eat all day :). I have been very surprised that most of my symptoms have appeared much earlier than with Anniston...like, I kind of feel like I did at 20 weeks with her. For example, the dreams have been crazy, as well as the hot flashes and slight insomnia. And dad, I keep forgetting to tell you that I have been making your breakfast burritos in the mornings and sometimes for dinner...I guess I need my protein :).

We saw a sweet little baby with a sweet little heartbeat at our doctor's appointment last week. My doctor said we will have our next ultrasound at 18-20 weeks and will also have a fetal echo (ultrasound of the heart) around the same time with Anniston's cardiologist. We honestly have SO much peace.

Well, I guess that's about it for tonight! Love to all!



10 comments:

Deb said...

Congrats to you and to Stan!!!! Anniston will love a little sister or a brother! Such exciting news!!!!

Penny said...

I am so excited for y'all! Anniston is going to make such an awesome big sister!!

"GG"s Heart 2 Home Notes said...

Haha!! Dad is so proud of your culinary skills!! He said he'd cook you some when he sees you! :-) Enjoy your pregnancy! Our little blessing will arrive here just fine! Thankful for the peace of God in your life. Praying for all of you daily!

Hugs and kisses,
Mom."GG"

Amy Hogan said...

We are so happy for y'all!!!

Kristen T said...

Yay! Thanks for the update! I've been thinking about you and praying for you and that sweet baby! I'm calling it...it's a boy this time!! :)

Brooke & Freeland said...

Congratulations!!! And yes, if its a boy definitely do the party cause it was easy peasy and so much fun! Question, what do you use to edit your pictures? Light room, photoshop? Do you use actions? I love the lighting! Been meaning to ask for a while! Brooke

Carey said...

Yay! That is so crazy...I have another friend due on Nov 3rd too!:) Hope you continue to feel good and keep feeding that baby! ha!

Pam Scott said...

We are sooo excited for you and Stan and Anniston! Your family is growing! This is wonderful news!
Love,
Pam

syllatham said...

Yay!! Congrats on the new lil Martin thats on the way.

Brooklyn said...

Lindsey! I hope you had a great birthday today. We're getting old:0 I love you, good friend!