Wednesday, May 11, 2011

family time!


So, yes, I do realize how behind I am...blame it on new baby, a wonderful vacation, and lots of painting. Will expand on these subjects soon. We have had some wonderful time with family lately, and I wanted to document a couple of special occasions: Stan's cousin's wedding and our Easter here at home.

Stan's amazing grandparents pictured above...love them so much.

Of course we loove Janjan and Pops, too :).






We went to a really great Easter sunrise service this year...low key and by a lake...very nice! It was actually my b-day too :), so we went for brunch to celebrate afterward. I am ALL about breakfast food, so it was the best day! Not to mention spending time with my wonderful family and reflecting on the True meaning of the day.

Loving time with GG and Grandpa, too :).


These two have a special bond...I think the pictures speak for themselves...

"I thought this egg-hunting thing was supposed to be hard??"



The end!



10 comments:

Penny said...

Beautiful! That Anniston is a precious little doll! =) Love your pics, too! You are so talented at photography!

Kristen T said...

OK, so I have been a bad blogger too (it's just that busy time of year...who am I kidding, it's always busy!) but I have been trying to catch up too! Anniston is so pretty! All the pics are so cute! One last thing, you have to show us some of what you have been painting! I look at the one you did for us in our living room and think of you every day! love ya!! Hope you have been feeling well!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

you take amazing pictures!

misti said...

I'm gonna have to go along with everyone else and say these pictures and your family are gorgeous!

Happy late birthday :)

Lindsey Walpole said...

love love love all the pictures. Happy belated (times like 20) birthday! It looks like you had the perfect day! :)

Brooklyn said...

You must post pics of your paintings soon! Love ya.

lindsey said...

Great pics! I want to see your paintings too---you are so talented!!

Pam Scott said...

Lindsey,
I've been checking each week for Easter pictures of Anniston! :) Thanks so much for sharing all of these pictures of your beautiful family.
Love and hugs to you all!
Pam

The McCormick Family said...

painting? i can't wait!

"GG"s Heart 2 Home Notes said...

I love the picture of the three of yall together ...such a beautiful family! Now, on the other hand I look a little rough at the sunrise service by the water with the wind and dew etc... lol! However, that service will go down in my book as one of my favorite moments of all time... for so many reasons! We loved being there for you birthday and sharing the resurrection of Jesus with all of you! For someone who is not an early riser I'm now a big fan of the sunrise service! Also, the brunch was so yummy! We must do that again too!

Give Anniston a hug and kiss from us and tell her we think she's beautiful!

Hugs and Kisses,
Mom "GG"