Sunday, July 10, 2011

celebrations


The last couple of weeks have included a few celebrations: our fifth anniversary, Stan's birthday, and healthy babies :).

I cannot believe that it has already been five years! I won't say too much or be too sappy, but I just want to say that I am so proud to be Stan's wife, and I would not take back the highs and lows of the last five years for anything. We have grown in the Lord and in our relationship like I did not know was possible, and I am so very thankful. So to him: a very happy anniversary and birthday :)...love you.


And to fifty more :).


PS: How young do we look? Oh my.






3 comments:

"GG"s Heart 2 Home Notes said...

You two look beautiful!! I loved looking at the pictures! May you have MANY wonderful years together FULL of God's blessings!

Much love,
Mom

misti said...

Gorgeous, happy couple! Happy 5anniversary :)

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Happy anniversary!