Friday, October 28, 2011

more from the big day!



Here are some (many!) pictures, mainly from Wednesday, beginning with a family pic before leaving for the hospital! Mixture of camera and phone pics...


Waiting room fun!

Grandpa and GG waiting by the door Charlotte was about to come through with Stan. I was able to watch all of this on a tv in the operating room...so neat.

Charlotte showed off her strong lungs right off the bat.

As soon as I talked to her right here, she stopped crying...pretty neat :).

And she's here! Meeting the fam for the first time :). I love how Anniston is looking at Stan...


With his girls...I love these pictures of them...


SO sad when daddy and the baby went into the nursery :(... Kind of makes me laugh...

Big girl!

With my wonderful doctor!


With GG! (My dad had a cold so couldn't hold her :(...will have to share that picture when the time comes :).


With my friend, Chloe, who brought the sweet birthday cookie cake for Charlotte!

Loving Pops!

Now Janjan!

Big Sis played and played!

With Aunt Meg!

This is what Anniston does when we ask her to "Praise Jesus!" ha.

Sleepy girl...LOVE having another girl with great cheeks :).


From yesterday...wide awake!


Sorry, not sure why I had to write commentary under almost every picture when it is pretty evident what you are looking at in these :).

We are doing great! I CANNOT believe how awesome I feel this time. I thought it was great last time, but seriously, this is such a blessing. Going home tomorrow!




11 comments:

The McCormick Family said...

so many great pictures! your house is going to be taken over by them...

Kristen T said...

These pictures are amazing! I teared up looking at them! So sweet to have special moments such as these caught on camera!

Emery Wilkerson said...

Oh my word, Charlotte is BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so happy for ya'll! All of these pictures are so special & I am so glad you have had such a wonderful few days!! Praying everybody adjusts well when you go home tomorrow!

misti said...

Yep...these made me cry! Gorgeous family!

Loralu said...

So sweet and such a blessing! She is beautiful----just like Mom & Big Sis!

Penny said...

Absolutely precious, Lindsey! Thank you for posting them!

melanie said...

absolutely precious!!!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Girl, congratulations! What a beautiful baby! (PS I cannot believe you just had a baby in those pics...c'mon, did you photoshop?!)

Carey said...

Wow! What precious pictures!! Those of Stan & the girls almost put a tear in my eye...just heart-warming!
You look so Great too!! I hope yall are transitioning well at home! Prayers for some sleep ;)
Love yall!

Liz said...

so happy for you!!! enjoy that new little addition and get some rest when you can!
love you!

Rachel said...

Congratulations Lindsey!! She is beautiful :o) So glad to hear that she arrived safely into this world... what a blessing and how good God is! Can't wait to see the latest pictures as I am sure she has grown and changed so much already! Love you all!