Friday, December 23, 2011

christmas fun!


First up: Christmas tree farm! This is a tradition now with my parents, and it is alot of fun!

Anniston seriously loves her Uncle Matt :).


Me with my brother...


Charlotte was 3 1/2 weeks old here, I think...sweet baby.



Next: Gingerbread party!

Some friends down the street invited us and some other neighbor friends over to decorate gingerbread houses. Anniston LOVED it. It was sweet to watch her quietly observe the other children and then place her pieces of candy on her house. I only helped her with the frosting and with unwrapping the candies...she put every piece on her house. Anniston was SO into this lil project and was the last one to leave the table. SUCH a cute party.






The front...

And, the back :)... It will be neat to see how her houses change throughout the years!



Merry Christmas!!!







2 comments:

"GG"s Heart 2 Home Notes said...

I love my family! Such sweet memories being made at the tree farm each year! Thanks for being such a special part of these traditions. Anniston's gingerbread house is adorable... looking forward to future pictures.

Love.
Mom "GG"

Rachel said...

Oh how I love to see how your sweet little ones are growing! What a fun Christmas tradition of cutting down your own tree and gingerbread house making, too! So much fun! Big hugs and Merry Late Christmas!!