Thursday, December 15, 2011

okay, I'm back :)



Thank you for indulging me with my little break :). I have been trying to get adjusted to life with two while soaking them both up as much as possible. I will attempt to do better updating from now on, though!

We are all doing very well! I am mainly just going to share pictures today, but I hope to catch us up at least to the current month, ha.


Sweet Charlotte the day we were coming home from the hospital.

Family pic before leaving.

This little girl loves her sister. She seriously gives her sugar ALL the time. It keeps me on my toes because although Anniston knows to be gentle, and is for the most part, we still have times when she just wants to dive on Charlotte and kiss her MANY times in a row. She knows we think it's cute, too, so I guess that only encourages her to love on Charlotte more.

It has been love from the start. I absolutely love the way she looks at Charlotte... In the beginning, Anniston ALWAYS wanted to hold her, but now she is more content with looking and smooching.

In the car headed home from the hospital.

First bath! (aka: quick wipe-down)

Did not love it so much...does now, though :).

Anniston's costume this year. I almost just let her be the little owl again from last year since I was full of baby at the time of decision, but we found a cute lil strawberry costume that fit the bill for a busy end of the year.

It was so difficult to get a good picture of her because all she wanted to do was walk from me to Stan and back again...thankful for that fact!


Janjan and Pops visiting...we were thankful to have SO much wonderful help the first few weeks. My mom came and helped a TON, too, but for some reason, I am not seeing a picture :(. Thank you everyone for your help!

Oh, and our wonderful neighbors arranged for dinner to be brought to us every other night for the first few weeks, too. Such a blessing.

She is really so sweet. I do have to brag on Charlotte being such a great sleeper: from four to five hours a night when we first arrived home to now sleeping six to eight. THANKFUL.

My dad's first time holding Charlotte :). (*Remember that he had a cold when she was born :(...) I love how they both have the same expression in this picture!


My brother holding her for the first time...

And then my grandmother's turn :).

It's official: everyone loves her! These pictures are from her being just a few days old to a few weeks. She is now seven weeks old and is growing like a weed! Will put up a more recent picture asap.


I am pretty tired, and I kind of feel like I do not know what I am typing...ha.

More to come very soon. Mainly Christmas fun!







7 comments:

Penny said...

Precious! And Charlotte looks so much like Anniston! I know you're having a blast with both of them. =)

Emery Wilkerson said...

So glad ya'll are doing well & everyone seems to be adjusting!! Charlotte is beautiful & I love the pics of her with Anniston! You can feel the love! :-)

Aurelia said...

Lindsey, she is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations. You are indeed blessed.

misti said...

Gorgeous girls! I knew Miss Anniston was going to be smitten! Glad y'all are doing well:)

Speaking of Anniston...Not sure if you do Pinterest or not, but one say I was perusing the kids page, and saw a very familiar-looking hoot owl! Haha, Anniston is famous!

"GG"s Heart 2 Home Notes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
"GG"s Heart 2 Home Notes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
"GG"s Heart 2 Home Notes said...

I love ALL the pictures!! Such sweet precious, baby dolls!! They have stolen my heart!

Love,
Mom. "GG"