Saturday, June 30, 2012

the little's room


I saw yesterday that Kelly's Korner is doing Show Us Your Life:  Nurseries and Kids' Rooms this weekend, so I thought I'd join since I realized I never shared pictures of baby C's nursery!  Her room did not feel fully complete to me when she was born, and I am sure it could still use a bookshelf (or this beautiful woven basket I have been eyeing but is for sure too pricey), but I am pretty okay with how it looks now.  Just simple :).


It's a mixture of coral, pink, peach, tan, and white...



This is her bed with the bumper...I decided to let her sleep without it...  The bedding is white linen, and I do love it :).


There are no pictures of lady A's room because a) I forgot and b) it is terribly incomplete since she recently moved to a "big girl bed", and I am stuck on what to do next!



Sorry for the brevity...we are on day #2 of a "no more playing around, you are going to be potty trained this weekend" weekend...I will just say it is going differently than I expected!!!  Ahhh!


11 comments:

Brooklyn said...

LINDSEY!!! That is absolutely gorgeous!! And I love the painting!

The McCormick Family said...

Super cute room!!! I love the window treatments! Is that a Jenny Lind bed? I have been eyeing one like that for new baby's room...

Shoshanah said...

There's such a timeless feel to this room! But my favorite part has to be the curtains over the windows. And just letting you know, I'm stopping by from Kelly's Korner.

Kristen T said...

Lindsey, it looks so awesome! I love the bedding. I ordered a white linen bedding for Kate's room! I can't wait to get it in. The picture above the crib is awesome too! I'm sure it is one of your master pieces! ;) I look at the one you did for our house everyday and think of you. It's my favorite piece of artwork in our house! hang in there withe potty training. I know it will "click" soon!

lindsey said...

Thank you for your sweet words, sweet friends :)...love you guys! And yes, Katie, it is a Jenny Lind crib! I LOVE it and think it is a perfect choice, especially if having to buy a second crib! :) Affordable, cute, and safe.

Briley Cotton said...

So beautiful!!! Love it :)

Penny said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love that little angel's room!

Rachel said...

Absolutely LOVE!! Might be stealing your ideas if I have a baby girl in the distant future! God has seriously blessed you with an eye for style girl!

"GG"s Heart 2 Home Notes said...

I have to say every time I go in sweet Charlotte's room I feel peace, tranquillity, and beauty.... you decorate so beautifully and it is timeless!

Love you my creative, beautiful, and talented daughter!

Mom

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Such a peaceful room.

syllatham said...

LOve it all and I just LOVE the painting above her crib and love the curtains!!! Such and sweet cute room!