Sunday, August 12, 2012

charlotte's baby dedication



I love these girls...and guy...so much.



This really was a sweet day, but I can't help but remember how loud these girls were during the service!  Thankfully, though, it was a special time only for families of children being dedicated to the Lord, so it was understood that things could get rowdy!



Dad, I see you were there, but I need a picture of you looking at the camera!








Really, this was a special day for our family to formally vow before our extended family and the Lord that we give Charlotte to Jesus, the only one who can save her...without Him, I do not know where my life would be or how I would have awoken on the other side of difficult times.  I am humbled regularly at this responsibility to parent a child but am beyond grateful that there is grace every day.  



No comments: